[K4RY] No Meeting Tonight

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Feb 29 13:18:02 CST 2016

Good morning,

Thank you to everyone who helped out with E-Day this past Friday!  Getting new members interested in radio is such an important duty, and I appreciate everyone who manned our table.  Special thanks to Chase (KO4LA) for setting up and doing all the hard work there!

There will be no meeting tonight.  Enjoy your leap day; I'll see you all next week!

Also, just a head's up for any of you who aren't graduating in May: the AUSOM scholarship applications are due March 1st (tomorrow).  Nearly all Auburn University general and departmental scholarships are selected based upon these applications, so if you want a chance at any of those, get your AUSOM application in!

73,

SueAnne (KK4UWV)

AUARC Vice President