[K4RY] Listen to FOX1A satellite

John Hung hungjoh at auburn.edu
Thu Oct 8 22:51:27 CDT 2015

No luck for me, using Wouxun HT with rubber duckie.
John Hung
KI4NHX
.
On Oct 8, 2015, at 10:48 PM, Remington Harrison <rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu<mailto:rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu>> wrote:

Hi John

I was able to pick up one transmission at about 6:52 PM outside my apartment. Antenna was "pointed" WSW  (can you really point a dipole?) and "Fox 1 safe mode" came in pretty clear on a UV-5R.
I was lucky to catch it when I did; I didn't hear any more transmissions after that and I didn't know how to track the satellite.

73
-R. Chase Harrison
KO4LA