[K4RY] Three Days of Radio Events

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Nov 16 10:21:04 CST 2015

Reminders, etc., below.

  *   Monday - The third and final portion of our technician license class will be tonight at 18:00 in Broun 235.  Immediately afterwards, at 19:00, we'll be offering a licensing and upgrading test.  You don't have to have been in the technician class to take it; all are welcome.  Bring $15, photo ID (student IDs work), a pencil or two, and a basic four function calculator (no graphing/memory capabilities!).

  *   Tuesday - We'll be holding a regular meeting at 18:00 in Broun 235.  This is the second to last meeting before winter break.

  *   Wednesday - The annual Simulated Emergency Test (SET) will begin at 13:00.  Reply to the previous email from Mike Watkins, WX4AL, if you can spare an hour or two to help out.  All you'll have to do is go to a location on or near campus and check in with your mobile radio for a moment or two.

See you soon and 73,
SueAnne (KK4UWV)
AUARC Vice President