[K4RY] Fw: Funding for Amateur Radio Club

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:20:02 CST 2015

Thanks for that news, and congrats!  Glad I mentioned the discount pricing
on the repeaters earlier this semester.

We have received the shipment from Yaesu for the two the Lake Martin club
ordered, and one has been installed.  It was a snap and took only about 15
minutes.  Would have been less to install had we configured the repeater
before we took it to the site.  I suggest and recommend that be done.

The new repeater is working very well and we have improved range due to
less intermodulation distortion.

73

John...
WB4LNM