[K4RY] Meeting Minutes - 12 March

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Thu Mar 12 19:53:29 CDT 2015

Good evening!

    We had a short but productive meeting tonight.  A build night has been scheduled for next Thursday, March 19, following a brief business meeting.  We will meet in Broun 235 at 18:00 to vote on officers for the next year, then migrate as a group to Kyle's (W4GNU) office in the bottom floor of Woltosz to solder and construct projects.  If you've got anything electronics related that you've been working on, be sure to bring it.

    As for elections, there are three available positions, and we've had one nomination for each position.  Chris Hathcock (KD2BRP) was nominated for a third year as president, I was nominated for a second year as vice president, and Ben Hill (KM4FJO) was nominated for treasurer.  If you couldn't make it to tonight's meeting but are interested in nominating someone, send me an email at sng0005 at auburn.edu<mailto:sng0005 at auburn.edu> so I can add your nominee to the ballot.  Otherwise, see you next week to vote!

    ?Lastly, if you or someone you know are interested in doing a quick (30 minutes) presentation on a topic of interest at an upcoming AUARC meeting, let us know! We're always interested in learning new things.

73,

SueAnne (KK4UWV)

AUARC Vice President