[K4RY] Field Day Weekend!

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Fri Jun 26 10:17:37 CDT 2015

It's finally here: Field Day 2015 is this weekend!

For those of you who will be in Auburn, AUARC will have their event on Sunday in Chewacla State park.  We've rented a shady pavilion on top of a hill, with electricity, bathrooms, and close parking.  There will be a shrimp boil around noon, also, and desserts and all sorts of good food.  All are welcome to attend.  The poster for the event is attached.

Also, a note about the possibility of a summer storm this weekend: Chris and I will be at the park rain or shine, but all safety precautions will be taken and we'll be monitoring NOAA reports and predictions throughout the day.  In the case of lightning, etc., we will all, of course, take shelter.

For those of you not in Auburn, you can find a field day event near you by using the ARRL Field Day Locator: http://www.arrl.org/field-day-locator.  Either way, have fun!

73,
SueAnne (KK4UWV)
AUARC Vice President