[K4RY] K4RY Banner

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Jul 1 09:52:36 CDT 2015

All,

            I've done some editing on the banner drafts based upon feedback, and we're now up to three different choices.  All three have the club name, call sign, and contact info. Option one includes a radio with "Since 1912" written in it; this is the original draft sent out earlier in the week. Option two includes both the radio and the AUARC transistor logo. Option three is just the AUARC transistor logo with "Since 1912" written inside. Drafts can be seen in the attachments.

            Let us know which ones you like best!  Whichever is most-liked, based upon responses via email (you can reply to sueanne at auburn.edu<mailto:sueanne at auburn.edu> if you don't want to send your vote to the whole mailing list) and the K4RY Facebook page, will be the one we order next Wednesday.  Let the voting begin!

73,
SueAnne (KK4UWV)
AUARC Vice President