[K4RY] Meeting tonight!

John Hung hungjoh at auburn.edu
Thu Feb 26 15:16:52 CST 2015

I am still “all in” for the merit badge university weekend, but can only stay a few minutes tonight, as I have a 7 p.m. appointment.

John Hung

On Feb 26, 2015, at 1:42 PM, SueAnne Griffith <sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu<mailto:sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu>> wrote:

Just a quick reminder that radio club will be meeting tonight on campus in Broun 235.  The meeting will begin at 18:00, and the main topic of discussion will be the radio merit badge “lesson plans”.  Bring all your educational, radio-related creativity!

So far, Chris, Dr. Hung, Ben Hill, and Chase have sent RSVPs for Merit Badge University (March 7).

73,
SueAnne (KK4UWV)
AUARC Vice President