[K4RY] Tonight's meeting cancelled

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Feb 17 08:05:47 CST 2015

The current poll shows that only one other person besides SueAnne and I will be able to make Tuesday meetings. Right now, Thursday at 6:30pm looks like it will work for everyone who responded to the poll.

Before we change the meeting time, I'd like to go ahead and give you guys some time to respond, and also to vote in the poll if you haven't: http://doodle.com/e2hqq73q8a6fa3xc

Tomorrow we'll talk to Mary Lloyd about rescheduling the meetings and re-reserving the room. She has to run the registration by the registrar to make sure no tries to reserve the room for a study session or guest speakers in the future and to make sure no one else has already reserved the space. We may have to meet in another room on Thursday until we can get space reserved, possibly in the hallway like we did for the intro meeting or up at the shack. We may also be able to borrow some lab space, but we'll make that decision a little later.

Have a great day!

Chris Hathcock (KD2BRP)