[K4RY] Thank You and Update

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:17:15 CDT 2014

First of all, I'd like to give a huge thanks to everyone who helped out with O-Days this week.  It was hot, it was humid, and it even rained, but you guys came out nonetheless.  For those of you who missed it, we had the main HF set up today on the concourse, and we got to listen in on a pretty good net for a while.  We got ten new names on the list, many of whom know nothing about amateur radio but were very eager to learn!  I'll be sending them a welcome and meeting reminder email this Monday.

Also, update on the license upgrade/testing session this Monday: the location has been confirmed as Broun 235 (the same room we meet in) at 19:00.  If you go, be sure to bring $15.

73,
SueAnne Griffith, KK4UWV
AUARC Vice President