[K4RY] More Good News

John Hung HUNGJOH at auburn.edu
Thu Sep 4 16:55:06 CDT 2014

SueAnne,

Stop by sometime and get reimbursed for expenses. Wow, O-Days picture was great.

Prof. Hung

On Sep 4, 2014, at 4:44 PM, SueAnne Griffith wrote:

In case you aren’t on the EE mailing list, this just got sent to all the undergrads in the electrical engineering department.  Also, we’ve had quite a few people email us and/or stop by the O-Days table (see attached photo).  It’s a great day for AUARC recruitment!

73,
SueAnne Griffith