[K4RY] Meeting tomorrow!

John Hung HUNGJOH at auburn.edu
Tue Sep 2 11:56:30 CDT 2014

Is it sacrilege in the ham-community to issue electronic QSL "cards"?

John Hung

On Sep 2, 2014, at 9:29 AM, John Klingelhoeffer wrote:

"Auburn is apparently super picky about vendors and such, so we’ll have to check that the sign/banner people are Auburn-approved"

Yep.  We've had a similar issue previously with QSL cards for the Club.

The preferred vendors were probably 8-10 times the cost.  One reason is that QSL cards are a rather strange 3.5 x 5.5 inch card stock size for the preferred vendors, plus AU royalty, AU-required PMS color matching, yadda yadda yadda.  All part of being The Family, I guess.

Just mentioning this because if we need to get new QSL cards, expect it to be a several month long process and not a cheap one.

73

John...