[K4RY] Contest Call Sign Usage

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Oct 21 16:22:17 CDT 2014

Correct on the callsign identifying.  I’ve been having a lot of luck in 20m recently, as that seems to be where most of the schools are hanging out.  I’ve gotten about 2300 points thus far out of 35 contacts; there was a pileup today to talk to us for a while.  That alone would’ve put us in the top 15 universities nationally in this past year’s roundup.

The meeting is at 18:00, but should only last fifteen minutes or so.  I’ll head up to the shack after that.  I meet with SGA to beg for money at 19:50, so I’ll probably stay in Broun until then (if any not-yet-licensed members want to try making contacts under supervision, this is your chance).

SueAnne, KK4UWV