[K4RY] Fwd: This Week

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Sun Oct 19 19:50:25 CDT 2014

Totally forgot to add that the meeting is Tuesday at 18:00 in Broun 235. Sorry about that! :)

Also, the antenna turner is currently disconnected because three wires broke off inside and need soldered. From the looks of the inside, this isn't the first time this has needed done. This will more than likely be fixed by tomorrow night, though, so fear not!