[K4RY] More history for AUARC

Jonathan Maybin jemaybin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:22:34 CDT 2014

Hello everyone:
      I saw some of the conversation about the questionable call sign from the 1950's, and I have an idea: I was a member of the Thomasville, GA club before I went to Auburn, and the club call sign there was W4UCJ, which was issued in the late 1940's. Is it possible that all new clubs were issued call signs in this range just after World War 2?

73,
Jonathan Maybin ('04)
N4YPK

Sent from my iPad