[K4RY] Meeting Minutes

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Oct 15 16:27:29 CDT 2014

Great meeting last night, everyone!

Attached are the minutes, as well as a photo of the surprise of the day: K4RY's "old" QSL cards on display once again! The EE department has kindly offered to hang a bulletin board for us (for free!) on the back wall of the shack so that we may display the rest of the cards, so don't be surprised if the shack is much more colorful next time you stop in.

Here are some events to add to your radio-related calendar:

  *   October 20, 8:00, to October 24, 18:59 - School Club Roundup. Check out the ARRL's website for contest rules.
  *   Next Tuesday, October 21, 18:00 - quick AUARC meeting in Broun 235 to coordinate upcoming events, then up to the shack for some contesting!
  *   Next Wednesday, October 22, 18:00 - License upgrade test in Broun 235. Bring $15!  Huge thanks to Cheryl for helping coordinate the event, and to all the other members of W4HOD who are volunteering their time.
  *   Monday, October 27, 17:30-19:30 - Junior Mad Scientist Day at Ag Heritage Park, a teach-kids-about-science event.  We're signed up for a booth; more info to come at the next meeting.
  *   Don't forget our nets! 70cm net tonight at 20:00 and 2m net Sunday night at 21:00.

Enjoy your fall break if you get one!

73,

SueAnne (KK4UWV)

AUARC Vice President