[K4RY] The plan...

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Thu Oct 9 09:31:06 CDT 2014

Also: if you're missing class to participate, know that this is a university excused absence.  If you'll be missing any classes, let Dr. Hung know so he can get you a written/signed excuse paper.  Generally professors prefer to get these excuses before the actual absence, so request one ASAP.

-          SueAnne, KK4UWV