[K4RY] Simulated Emergency Test contacts confirmed...

Mike Watkins watkijm at auburn.edu
Wed Oct 8 16:26:45 CDT 2014

Greetings Everyone,

I have contacted the AU Medical Clinic (Dr. Kam),  AU Public Safety (Bob Mann),
Southwest Volunteer Fire (Jeremy Jones) and they are expecting you to show
up for the SET.

I left a message for Farmville VFD  but haven't gotten a callback.

Any word from Little Texas VFD Fire Chief?

Assignments:

Southwest VFD:  KI4HNX
Little Texas VFD: W4DXI
Farmville VFD: W4GNU/KK4UWV
AU Medical Clinic: KD2BRP

An assignment may be adjusted if an agency doesn't call me back, meaning I will
find another Campus-area served agency if the first agency doesn't call me back.
I don't think showing up unannounced will be a positive experience.

Still working on the final details.

73,
Mike
WX4AL