[K4RY] Mission Assignments and Such

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Fri Nov 7 23:21:31 CST 2014

Good evening!

The club and all information and links to external sites can be found on AU Involve. That's the way Auburn's Student Organization Board requested it be done, and it is the standard amongst Auburn clubs.

Thanks for volunteering to help us out with testing! We'll send in a request for testing supplies, etc., with Laurel soon.  I know at least three other members are also looking into becoming VEs, along with those who are already certified, and the more the merrier!

73,
SueAnne (KK4UWV)