[K4RY] Fwd: Saturday balloon launch, AUARC members invited

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Jun 18 09:31:23 CDT 2014

Hey K4RY,

I hope everyone is having a great summer! Check out the message below from Keith. He helped out with the Radio Merit Badge event earlier this year, and he does some pretty neat things with radios and other electronics. If anyone is available this Saturday and wants to help out with the balloon launches, let him know.

SueAnne
KK4UWV