[K4RY] AUARC Meeting tonight at 6:30pm in Broun 235

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Jan 21 10:52:21 CST 2014

Hey everyone! Good morning and welcome back from the winter break! Our first meeting will be tonight at 6:30pm. It will mainly be a business meeting, we'll look into attending the Briminghamfest, discuss elections and setup a day for voting, discuss licensing again, and take care of any other administrative tasks that need to be discussed. If you would like me to bring up something at the meeting let me know.

Chris Hathcock (KD2BRP)
AUARC President