[K4RY] Merit Badge Instructor Inquiry

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Feb 18 10:31:50 CST 2014

We have a radio room up on the fourth floor that we have 24/7 access to but it’s too small to run a class out of. We typically reserve Broun 235 for our meetings – it’s a large classroom with whiteboard and a projector. I don’t think we’ll have a problem reserving it for a day on the weekend.

I’ll go ahead and cc this email to the radio club so we can start to prepare. Thanks!

Chris