[K4RY] Meeting Time

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:56:42 CDT 2014

I started a Doodle for us to choose the meeting time. Seems like the
convenient way of doing it. I chose dates from this week, but if there are
more conflicts this week than next (which is Labor Day; we are all off a
week from today), then we can discuss further.

I chose time slots from 17:00 to 19:00, fairly arbitrarily.

http://doodle.com/w4hde2m4ntg5v7as

Kyle