[K4RY] K4RY Meeting Tonight at 6pm in Broun 235

John Hung HUNGJOH at auburn.edu
Wed Sep 18 08:51:49 CDT 2013

Sorry I missed last night. I cannot make 3rd Tuesdays of the month.
John Hung

On Sep 17, 2013, at 5:00 PM, Christopher Hathcock wrote:

Our next meeting is today at 6pm in Broun 235. We’ll be taking a look at software defined radios and next meeting Kyle will be giving a presentation on restoring radios. We’ll keep the business part of the meeting short but if Dr. Hung has the keys to Haley Center we’ll head up there and take a look at the repeater equipment and take some pictures. If there’s anything else you’d like on the meeting agenda go ahead and email me and I’ll ammend the agenda. See you there!

Chris