[K4RY] Net tonight at 9:00, 10/27 Meeting Announcement, Stone Mountain 11/2

Chris Hathcock chris.hatch.2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 18:29:46 CDT 2013

We'll be having a radio net tonight at 9:00 on the 2 meter repeater (147.24
MHz +0.600 MHz with PL tone of 156.7 MHz. We'll be having a meeting Tuesday
at 6:30. We'll talk a bit about Stone Mountain and then start working on
the upconverter project. I'm not sure which lab we'll be working on but
I've already been told there's several we can use. We've also been invited
to give a presentation on amateur radio in Dr. Wentworth's class so we'll
come up with material and presentations for the class that day as well.