[K4RY] AUARC: Alabama Simulated Emergency Test - Saturday 2 November = Save the date =

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at aol.com
Thu Oct 10 20:52:03 CDT 2013

Please pencil (stylus?) in on your calendars Saturday 2 November as the date for the Alabama state Amateur Radio Emergency Service simulated emergency test activation.

I don't know much more about it at this time, but should next week after meeting with Mike Watkins, our section emergency coordinator.

This Saturday has away games for both Auburn and Alabama, so it was picked for no conflicts of that sort.  (Auburn is at Arkansas that Saturday).

73

John...
WB4LNM