[K4RY] AUARC: Historic AUARC QSL card

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 22:09:03 CDT 2013

This is great! I wish we could get this card again. The K4RY font is quite
awesome, and it really just fits my style, I suppose. :)

The 5YA and 5XA were both previous call signs, right? Also, what is "Auburn
Union"?

I think we should definitely pursue making this a big deal in the fall. We
should (I hope) have more people joining us then, and we should really be
able to get some noise out.

73,

Kyle