[K4RY] AUARC: Historic AUARC QSL card

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 11:28:09 CDT 2013

Attached is a scan of an unused K4RY QSL card from immediately after AUARC obtained the K4RY callsign, circa 1970-71.  I think I have posted this before, but since it came up in Club conversation week before last, I thought I'd scan it and post it again.

Note the 'since 1913' date, which means the Club has been in existence 100 years so far.  Perhaps not much we can do to celebrate before the end of the semester, but maybe something can be done in the early fall semester, since it will still be 2013.  I had thought we could have tied this into the current "Year of Wireless Engineering" emphasis in the School of Engineering, but I've seen little of that advertised, so it is perhaps moot.

Hopefully, the mail reflector will let the attachment through.

73

John...