[K4RY] Meeting Tuesday, March 19th

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:24:06 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we will be meeting at 6:00pm for dinner (6:30pm for
the actual meeting) in room 2109 of the Student Center. We will be
discussing plans to build an upconverter for the $20 software-defined radio
dongles. This should be a relatively simple project and should be able to
be completed on either perfboard or a manufactured PCB. Depending on cost,
we may go for the latter.

Also on the menu is elections. Due to a series of conflicts, we've yet to
really be able to have an election. Please come out and vote!

Hope to see you at 6:00pm. Dinner will be "bring your own" from somewhere
in the Student Center.

73,

Kyle, W4GNU
President, AUARC