[K4RY] Net tonight at 9 pm, radio test review session.

Chris Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Sun Mar 3 16:45:41 CST 2013

This is a reminder that we will be having a net tonight on 2m at 9pm on
146.24mhz +0.6mhz pl tone 156.7. If you're recieving only just tune to
146.24 and listen. I'll try and record the session. We won't be having a
meeting this week because there is a test session on Tuesday, so if you can
make the net that would be great.

Regarding the review session:
This is a reminder that there will be a radio review session at 5pm in
Allison 306. The building is locked but if you meet me at the main entrance
at 5 or text me afterwards at 845-242-9759, I'll be able to let you in. It
will last around 30-45 minutes.