[K4RY] Amateur Radio Testing and Review

Chris Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Fri Mar 1 22:08:54 CST 2013

AHAB will be having review for the technician license this Sunday at 5pm in
Allison Lab 306. The building will be locked but we'll have keys so you can
get in. There will be a short overview of the material and testing
procedure and then a practice exam.

Members of AHAB, Aubiesat, AUARC, and anyone else who would like to get
their radio license are welcome to come.

The test will be next Tuesday, March 5, at 6pm. The testing session will be
held at the Mangolia Room in the Health Resource Center at 2027 Pepperell
Parkway, Opelika, near the East Alabama Medical Center.

We will be meeting at Allison Lab at 5:15pm on Tuesday for a carpool.

All three testing levels (technicians, general, and extra) will be offered.
The testing fee is $15. They take cash or check but checks are preferred.

You will also need to bring a photo ID and know your social security
number. The ARRL has a complete list of things you should bring on their
site here:
http://www.arrl.org/what-to-bring-to-an-exam-session