[K4RY] AUARC Meeting tonight in Student Center 2109

Chris Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Apr 2 17:19:05 CDT 2013

We'll be meeting in the 2109 conference room this week. We've got a pretty
short meeting scheduled today. The vote on amendments to the constitution
is coming up soon (probably next week). We need to discuss tagging our
current equipment with some kind of AUARC label, as well as pick a day to
take inventory of all our equipment and clean up the shack. I'll also go
ahead and order the circuits for the upconverter as well so hopefully we
can start building it next week.

I think we'll be done before 7pm tonight.