[K4RY] AUARC: 440 repeater controller

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 07:58:05 CDT 2012

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:50 PM
To: hun
Subject: AUARC: 440 repeater controller

You may want to bookmark / download / print out the pages found at the following internet site:

http://www.pacres.com/products/ri-310.html

This is the information on the Pacific Research repeater controller that I believe is in the 440 machine.

While cleaning out some files, I ran into my paper copy, but just me having it doesn't do too much good.

A copy of this should go with the CD-ROM and other documentation we graciously received from the manufacturer last year.

Just in case any maintenance ever has to be done on this unit.  I know it is still stuck with the older programming right now.

I am not sure if ours is the RI-310e or the RI-300e that there is a link to, but it is one of them.

Cheers

73

John...
WB4LNM