[K4RY] Direction Finder

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 00:08:39 CDT 2012

Tomorrow's meeting (12:15pm, Broun Conference Room) shall include
discussion on Dr. Owen's (infamous) work. He created not one, but *two*
monsters! We can all agree that Evan is more of a monster than I, however.

Also on the menu, my direction finder! I bought a yard stick and put some
SMA connectors on the end, which has drastically improved performance. A
peak detector is next. I won't have that ready by tomorrow unless I don't
get any sleep tonight.

73, and see you folks tomorrow!

Kyle