[K4RY] Haley Center Roof Replacement issues..

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 07:51:48 CDT 2012

Mike:  The person from the CA office that examined the antennas with me was 'Margaret Nicolosi'.  She stated at that time unequivocably that AUARC would not need to move its antennas in any way for the Haley Center re-roofing project.  This was in 2010, by the best I can see by email.

I'd like to understand if and why they have now changed their tune.

John...