[K4RY] Haley Center Roof Replacement issues..

Mike Watkins WATKIJM at auburn.edu
Wed Oct 17 16:06:24 CDT 2012

Greetings Everyone,

Haley Center is due to get a roof replacement soon and the issue is with antennas
on the roof. This is the email I received from the project manager:

I want to have a meeting with all of you tomorrow to discuss the radio antennas on top of Haley Center.
There will be a calendar appointment following this email. As part of the roof replacement project,
we cannot make the roofing contractor responsible for moving any of the antennas. It will be the owner's
responsibility to move their antennas. This will be part of the discussion I would like to have with all of you
tomorrow at 1:00 PM in the Facilities Training Room of building #2. If any of you cannot attend, the next time
I will propose will be Friday at 11:00 AM, please respond to the outlook appointment. Thank you and have nice day.

I will be attending the meeting tomorrow to learn the specifics of the scope of the project.

Respectfully,
Mike
WX4AL
AU OIT/Telecom