[K4RY] Tuesday, November 13 Meeting

Chris Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Nov 12 16:03:12 CST 2012

Hi everyone! We're going to have a regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow at
12:15. I think our presentation went well today so we might have some more
people coming to the meeting tomorrow.

I think we need to come up with a time to meet next semester as well as
figure out what we're going to do for O-day and decide on what kind of
things we want to do as a club this coming semester.

Depending on the number of people that show up, we might also talk about
licensing and how to purchase or borrow a radio.