[K4RY] Meeting tomorrow: 12:30, Broun Conference Room

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:14:14 CDT 2012

Hi all,

Just your weekly reminder that we will in fact have a meeting tomorrow, same time and place as usual. I would like to present my findings of a cheap (less than $20) software-defined radio that is currently being produced. There are some software blocks for Linux available (technically still in development, though usable), and with some digital post-processing, demodulation is entirely possible. Anyways, more on this tomorrow. It won't be a long presentation; just enough to get you interested in SDRs.

I'll be cleaning up the vacuum pump area in the loading dock area behind Broun, so don't be surprised if I'm not very presentable! :)

73, and hope to see you all tomorrow!

Kyle
W4GNU