[K4RY] APRS Station update..

Kris Kirby kris.kirby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:11:58 CST 2012

Another issue that may crop up is that various TNCs had issues driving
various radios. I think the Motorola Mitrek had a low input impedance, or
the output impedance of the TNC wasn't low enough to drive it.

If all else fails, try a 600-ohm to 600-ohm transformer or a 4K:1K.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris.kirby at gmail.com>