[K4RY] APRS Station update..

John Hung HUNGJOH at auburn.edu
Fri Mar 9 13:26:39 CST 2012

Good question. The KPC-3+ was on the club's inventory list.  If Mike recovered it from the theft incident, it should be around somewhere...  I wonder if it was misplaced during the move from the solar house back to Broun Hall. But, that doesn't explain why we have an older KPC-2 right now.

John Hung