[K4RY] Meeting Tomorrow: 12:30pm Broun Conference Room

Mike Watkins WATKIJM at auburn.edu
Wed Mar 7 18:36:06 CST 2012

Further Testing:

Though my Yagi is pointed at 040 degrees,  Digipeater KE4LTT-2, located on a heading of 270 degrees at a distance of
25 miles is digipeating my signal (when on high power) and it is getting reported by IGATE KE4LTT in Montgomery.

So that is good sign that I am sending good packets. I am now going to clear all stations from my list and not open
my own IGATE and see if K4RY beacons over the next 12 hours. IGATES typically beacon every 30mins to 1 hour.

73,
Mike
WX4AL