[K4RY] Meeting Tomorrow: 12:30pm Broun Conference Room

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 08:44:19 CST 2012

Also bring cameras if you have them.

We ought to test and record signals from several local 2 and 440 repeaters
before we change the antenna, and then check them again after the antenna
is in  place.

Who has the PL-259 male to N female adapter to connect to the antenna and
transmission line?

John...

In a message dated 05-Mar-12 21:34:13 Central Standard Time,