[K4RY] moving the K4RY shack -- again

John Hung HUNGJOH at auburn.edu
Fri Jun 8 00:48:36 CDT 2012

Update folks,

I had a phone conversation with someone in the dean's office today, and there is a lot of uncertainty right now about K4RY.  Some folks are re-evaluating the process that lead to the decision that the antennas must come down. At the same time, the dean's office is trying to better understand how to best serve long term interests.  We agreed to talk again on Monday, 18 June (we are traveling next week).  I see this as a good opportunity to explore options, since the dean's office is open for discussion. I am learning a lot in the process, and appreciate everyone's suggestions.

Sincerely,

John Hung