[K4RY] AUARC Meetings Spring 2012 > Next Tuesday's program

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 11:03:29 CST 2012

For all:  At next Tuesday's meeting, after business is transacted, I'll be discussing one way to forecast high frequency propagation using the W6ELProp software tool, an excellent and accurate freeware tool.

I would suggest that if you have a laptop PC that you download W6ELProp to have it running during the demo.  One website where it can be downloaded is:  http://www.qsl.net/w6elprop/   I hope to be able to display from my PC on a large screen in the conference room.

There is also a help sheet that covers a lot more about W6ELProp than we will be able to cover next week at:  http://www.mdxa.org/w6elprop.html

73

John...
WB4LNM