[K4RY] IGate Problems

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 20:09:46 CDT 2012

I would imagine that if you brought up the serial terminal program and looked at the incoming packets that you could eliminate the RF section and the interface from the problem.  If there are no packets, then perhaps there is a RF problem.  If they are getting to the PC, then it is software.

John...