[K4RY] AubieSat-1 Launch!

William Capps cappswb at auburn.edu
Thu Oct 27 11:11:41 CDT 2011

Hello Kyle,
    This is exciting. I need a bit of information. Will a standard 440
MHz HT be able to copy the CW  or will it have to be a 440 SSB/CW rig to
copy the AubieSat. I have both just wondering what rig to get out.

Thanks and 73

Bill af4od

>>> Kyle Owen <antiquekid3 at gmail.com> 10/27/2011 10:46 AM >>>
Hi all!

Just a reminder: AubieSat-1 is launching tomorrow, early in the
morning. The launch window is currently 4:48am to 4:57am tomorrow
morning. Tune in online to NASA TV to watch the launch!

AubieSat-1 will be over Auburn, according to the Keplerian elements,
around 12:27pm and 2:02pm tomorrow, and 1:54am on the 29th.

The downlink frequency is 437.475 MHz CW, so listen out for it if you
can!

Kyle
KK4ANG