[K4RY] Fwd: TS450 Mods

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Mon May 23 22:06:00 CDT 2011

Interesting note from a friend of mine in Birmingham about my recent repair efforts on the AUARC TS-450 Transceiver.

I sort of thought that the failure of the trimmer capacitor "TC1" deep inside the radio was a random happening.  It appears from this message that we are not the only ones who were adversely affected by it, but that it might be a more common failure than I expected.

Wish I'd known that; it would have saved an awful lot of my time spent troubleshooting!

73

John...
WB4LNM