[K4RY] ARRL VE Testing

Cheryl Whitlock cherwhit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:07:51 CDT 2011

ARRL VE test session will be held Thursday, March 31, 2011 by Heart of Dixie
ARS - W4HOD.

Location is the Career Center inside the Goodwill Industries store on
Pepperell Parkway in Midway Plaza. There is a map link on our web site shown
below. It is a few miles from Exit 58 on I-85 North/South..

We will be giving the Extra Class test to an amateur from Montgomery. Other
license tests will be offered to walk-ins. If possible, please contact the
Lead VE at email address below to let us know you would like to test.

For further info, *contact our VE team<cherwhit at gmail.com?subject=VE%20Testing>
 *or see our VE exam page at *http://w4hod.com/ve-testing.*

*
*