[K4RY] K4RY: Merit Badge University: Radio Merit Badge

Carey L. Huff huff360 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 09:32:45 CST 2011

John et. al.,

I've done this a few times both on campus and off.  It really was a lot of
fun.  I would encourage anyone who was free to help out.  It is just one
day, and you will be enriching the lives of a lot of youngsters.

One year we tore open telephones (that I got out of the dumpster over at
surplus) to identify components.  The kids loved it and gained a lot of
knowledge from it as well.

73 de AI4TZ/Carey