[K4RY] K4RY: AUARC Meetings Spring 2011

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 07:46:54 CST 2011

Hmmmm.... well, I have only had one response, and that indicated Wednesday evenings was not good.

Let's try for another night of the week, then.

I think AHAB's primary meeting is on Tuesday evening.

How about an AUARC meeting on THURSDAY evenings?

I'm also ok with a meeting during the daytime, but trying to schedule it amongst classes is sometimes futile.

Please respond when you have a chance.  I'd like to have something next week if possible.   Thanks.  73

John...
WB4LNM